Live-Online-Training im virtuellen Klassenraum
Consider the visual media you have encountered in your job this week. Perhaps you have been asked to prepare, look at, explain, talk about or make a presentation involving graphs and charts, maps and plans, drawings and sketches, flow charts and processes diagrams, project timelines and road maps, photographs, mind maps and so on.
How confident do you feel dealing with them in English?
In this workshop we will practise the language needed to read and communicate work-related visuals.
• graphs and charts – language of trends, comparison, description
• process and flow charts – describing processes, sequencing
• project timelines and road maps – explaining duration, deadlines, cause and effect
• maps and plans – talking about position, size, space
• mind maps – language of brainstorming, functional language (suggesting, agreeing and disagreeing)
• Photographs and pictures – analysing, questioning and evaluating
The focus will be made according to the needs of the participants.
You should have a B1 or B2 level of English.